We're looking for a senior product developer with a focus on innovation and creativity! Working alongside three technicians you with have the autonomy to to create, develop and market exciting new products.
Food science/technology/nutrition, Product design Graduate or a foodie / passionate cook with Chef background or experience would be welcome!
Within this exciting role your responsibilities will include:
- To proactively drive and deliver Innovation within agreed medium/long-term Business Strategies
- Develop products & processes which enable the business to maintain category leadership and customer 'supplier of choice'
- Working closely with Category Management/Marketing, understand current/future trends, consumer & customer insights and market gaps/opportunities to ensure Innovation Programme is relevant and has high level of confidence for success
- Develop detailed briefs with clear RTBs, rationale, feasibility and potential margin potential - to present to Senior Business Managers for approval ahead of project commitment - including highlighting any potential Capex requirements
- To oversee Innovation projects from concept to launch in line with an agreed brief and critical path - utilising cross-functional expertise where applicable - e.g. Engineering/Packaging Tech.
- Along with Cat Man/Mktg/Commercial, engage with customers to ascertain potential/appetite for innovation opportunities being developed.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.