My client is a leading UK Food Manufacturer, delivering a superb range of products to major retailers. They are looking for an experienced Process Technologist to join their team to work closely with the NPD, Technical, Ops and Purchasing departments to ensure all finished products meet agreed timescales and requirements.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Managing a team of process techs, you will be responsible for conducting process trials for NPD and EPD
- Organise weekly trial plans and team meetings - assigning projects to team members to complete
- Liaise with other departments to ensure trials are carried out and any issues rectified
- Accuracy and meticulous to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a Process Environment
- Management experience would be ideal
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
If this sounds like a step up in your career you are looking for or would like the opportunity to join a fantastic manufacturer dealing with great products and retailers, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.