Barker Ross is currently recruiting a Senior Planner for a well established, expanding UK food manufacturer with a diverse product portfolio. Due to a period of sustained growth & expansion, they are now in search of a high-calibre candidate to join the supply chain team based at their central Lincolnshire site.
The Planner will be responsible for day to day management of all materials in a manner which maintains 100% availability for production needs and customer orders whilst minimising waste and losses within the supply chain. Producing and updating daily factory schedule and weekly production plan. Providing weekly and periodically tactical reports to senior team.
- Daily input and reconciliation of raw materials and finish goods stocks (and packaging stocks in absence of other planner)
- Issuing and following-up daily material variance report.
- Planning and ordering raw materials (and packaging in absence of other planner)
- Monitoring and reporting daily orders variance form forecast and provisional orders.
- Providing daily production performance report.
- Providing weekly production performance report to senior team.
- Scheduling daily production in efficient, cost-effective manner in order to satisfy customer orders and despatch times.
- Maintaining all business-critical and legal documents..
- Producing short term material forecast for suppliers.
- Providing 4 weekly capacity report
- Generating short term daily sales / production forecast and labour requirements.
- Assisting shift leaders with daily labour planning.
- Progress chase job throughout the day reacting to any unforeseen circumstances and altering plans accordingly.
- Working closely with NPD team on the trials schedule.
- Ensuring all 'Standard' data in maintained and all planning tools are updated.
- Periodical review of RM carry over strategies and pack-ahead strategies.
- Review weekly orders patterns and action upon its seasonal changes.
- "Fresh approach" team members.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex sets of data originating from multiple sources
- Confidently present information in a manner appropriate to the audience
- Able to solve problems using own initiative and convey your rationale
- Able to work without supervision
This is a fantastic opportunity within a high quality food manufacturing business, offering a progressive role with opportunity to work with major blue chip retailers. This is a very exciting time to join the business and develop your career.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.