Barker Ross has been established for over 30years, we care about our employees, we want to work with them to help them achieve their life goals whilst striving towards our company objectives. By providing an environment that has respect, trust and support at its heart, combined with training, development and mentoring we have an organisation that takes its clients requirements and consistently seeks to surpass their expectations.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Payroll Administrator to cover maternity leave.
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager, responsible for the payroll of Barker Ross Staffing Solutions but not limited to:
- Collating, chasing and inputting timesheets, including using 3rd party software to ensure all are received and processed
- Responsible for the accurate inputting of data for circa 2,500 employees, with help of the payroll administrator, ensuring that employees are paid accurately and on time
- Producing and administrating P45, P11, P6, tax forms
- Administration of SSP, SMP, SPP
- RTI submissions
- Gross to Net calculation
- Issuing and distribution of invoices
- Point of contact for consultants
- Set up of faster payments
- Supervision and support of a payroll administrator
- Calculate and set up of SSP, OSPP and SMP payments
- Resolution of pay queries
- Reporting and replying to 3rd party enquiries including DWP, AEO's, etc.
Previous experience in a busy payroll environment required with superb attention to detail and accurate data entry skills with an oorganised and methodical approach. You will be able to prioritise your workload and have effective communication skills.
This is a Full Time role paying a competitive salary with outstanding benefits.
If this sounds of interest, contact me today for a confidential discussion.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.