Barker Ross are recruiting for a Senior Parking Enforcement Officer in the Esher area on an 3 Month contract based on 36 hours per week at a rate of £14.40ph to provide experienced, highly motivated, customer-focused parking professional support and manage the parking appeals processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Responsible for the dealing with parking appeals.
- Continually reviewing parking policies, procedures and documents.
- Handling queries from members of the public.
- Dealing with contractors and agencies.
Successful candidates must hold the following traits for the position;
- Must have experience and knowledge of parking law and enforcement.
- Previous Experience in managing parking appeals.
- Excellent communication and Customer Service skills Essential.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.