My client is a leading chilled, multi-component Food Manufacturer based in Nottinghamshire. They're looking for a senior packaging technologist to join their team, responsible for delivering packaging initiatives for short, medium and long term projects.
The role will entail direct reports and you will be responsible for the design, development, trialling and testing of new products.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Drive the packaging department forward in line with my clients ethos
- Responsible in driving category initiatives
- Manage customers expectations through packaging design, timescales and cost
- Support the packaging development manager in all aspects of work
- Factory trials
- Ideally previous food manufacturing knowledge/experience
- Minimum of 3 years packaging experience
- Project and critical path management
- Team management experience is desirable
- Previous customer facing experience
If this sounds like a step up in your career you are looking for or would like the opportunity to join a fantastic manufacturer dealing with great products and retailers, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.