My client is an award winning provider of Nursing and Residential homes across the UK. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Nurse (RMN) based at their care home located between Chester and Crewe. The home supports up to 45 residents and benefits from a recent refurbishment in an idyllic setting.
In the role of Senior Nurse (RMN) you will be:
- Using your leadership skills to deliver quality care and support
- Providing expertise on mental health to our multi-disciplinary team
- Creating a safe and supportive environment where our residents with a range of mental and physical needs are always treated with dignity and respect
- Using professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions, from assessing the needs of a new resident to administrating medicines in line with NMC regulations
- Supporting and mentoring your team to deliver the highest standards of nursing.
- As a Senior RMN specialising in mental health, you'll have the freedom and autonomy to do things the right way - and be truly valued and respected for what you do
- Registered Nurse (RMN), Senior RMN with a current NMC registration and a mentor or supervision qualification
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of delivering excellent care to residents with dementia, producing care plans and detailed risk assessments
- Up-to-date knowledge on the most recent clinical practices and regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines
- Be a natural leader and problem solver who has worked with older people and acted as a clinical mentor, including supporting newly qualified nurses through their preceptorship
- Free learning and development
- Automatic enrollment into profit share scheme
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
If you'd like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd want for your loved ones, in a beautiful home based between Chester and Crewe then this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistants, Support Workers, RGN's, RMN's, RNLD's, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Managers.
Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.