Barker Ross have a vacancy for a Senior Nurse in Rushden . This is a 68 bedded service offering a depth of care related expertise allowing carers to achieve quality standards of palliative care
Being a registered nurse for our client means that you are joining an organisation that is committed to helping you achieve your full potential. We recognise that you are an individual and will support you to plan your personal career development in addition to support with revalidation.
All we ask in return is that you are committed to nurturing a person's body, mind and spirit to promote a fulfilled life and provide support to our residents in a meaningful way which assists our residents to have the best quality of life that they can.
Nurses will be required to administer medication; care planning, ensuring residents have the best possible care.
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Embrace policies and procedures and care planning
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health safety and welfare of self, staff residents and visitors
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the care of each individual resident that meets their needs and demonstrate outcomes within the expected timescales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with relatives and staff
- Ensure that residents are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Administrate medication
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritional balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care.
- Responsible for all assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating care plans.
- Lead and ensure all staff are able to participate appropriately with care planning.
All nurses will need to have a NMC pin and have a clear DBS, Nurses will need experience in nursing, care planning and Health & social care.
- Market leading rates of pay
- 39 hours per week varied shifts
- Opportunities to broaden and develop clinical skills in health & social care
For more information on jobs in Nottinghamshire please call us on 01159418131.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.