Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for a Senior Nurse based in Lanercost. We are currently working with a known provider and they are looking to recruit a number of Nursing staff to work with Elderly care within the Residential home.
As a Senior Nurse you will be expected to take leadership within the Residential home, creating a safe and and supportive environment.
Dealing closely with Dementia and Challenging behavior the correct Senior Nurse will bring knowledge and experience to the team.
This is a full time role based in Lanercost with a variety of mixed shifts equaling up to 36 hours.
Below is a brief list of the tasks which you will be undertaking as a Support Worker
* Provide support and care to clients with Dementia and Challenging
* Participate in activities out in the local and wider communities
* Assessing the needs of a new resident to implementing safeguarding
policies and administrating medicines in line with NMC regulations
* Complete all relevant paperwork to good standard
* Be responsible for aspects of health and safety with the home
* You will guide and support your team to the best of your knowledge
in dealing with the Elderly care with Dementia and Challenging
* The ideal candidate will have experience working withing a
Residential home dealing with the Elderly care with Dementia and
* You are able to get to the home in Lanercost by own transport
* You will need to be NMC Pin registered
* You will have leadership skills and able to solve problems
* Have the skills to train and mentor newly qualified nurses through
* Be a motivated, dedicated and ambitious individual
* A £2000 Golden Hello
* Free learning and development
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.