A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a high calibre professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of Senior HR Recruitment Administrator at their Heathrow site.
Our client is looking for a professional, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with recruitment experience for our busy HR Team in London Heathrow. Working within Human Resources, your role will be varied, however detailed below are some of the key duties and skills required within the role:
- Provide information, advice and support to line managers and colleagues on end to end recruitment to ensure that excellent HR practices are consistently followed in accordance with the HR service level agreement.
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection activities and advise and assist line managers and supervisors in the cost effective and timely selection techniques to ensure operational requirements are met.
- Liaise with Learning and Development regarding Assessment Centres.
- Monitor the effectiveness of external providers i.e. reference companies to ensure excellent service.
- Preparation of job descriptions in conjunction with line managers.
- Preparation of job adverts both internal and external and advertise positions internally on job boards.
- Develop and provide monthly report/statistics on all recruitment activity.
- Develop excellent working relationships with and co-ordinate the activities of external suppliers (including advertising and employment agencies and job centres), negotiating rates where appropriate and liaise with schools and colleges to promote the company in the local community ensuring a cost effective supply of suitably experienced/qualified staff.
- Advise line managers in the interpretation and control of all terms and conditions of employment, in order to maintain consistency throughout the company and ensure that all administration (including offer letters and maintenance of job descriptions) are of the highest standard.
- Monitor the use of all agency staff and be the main point of contact for bookings of agency staff as per operational requirements.
Key skills required:
- People management and influencing.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Creation and maintenance of accurate reports.
- Analytical and a strong attention to detail.
- Recruitment experience.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00-16.30 (40 hours, flexibility required). Salary to be discussed on application.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.