An exciting opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Senior Estimator or Pricing Analyst to join a fast growing and reputable organisation based in the East Midlands. As a Senior Estimator, you will take the lead in preparing the pricing element of hard services maintenance tenders and to assist the bidding team on larger tenders; this includes establishing the scope of work that the client requires and building up a price that is competitive for both self delivered works and specialist sub contractors.
You will also be required to (not limiting to)
- To price different elements of the maintenance specification in accordance with the client instructions to ensure compliance with the bid. This includes PPM Works, Reactive Works including comprehensive fund; and Statutory Maintenance
- Obtain supplier quotations that meet the scope of the client tender and that are commercially viable for all parties
- Price for self delivered and sub contractor delivered elements of work including creating bespoke maintenance specifications dependent on client requirements
- To complete the price return in the format that the client has requested
To be considered for this role, YOU MUST HAVE (not limiting to)
- A background or qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering; Building Services or equivalent.
- Have an extensive experience pricing hard services works, i.e reactive and planned maintenance
- Have worked for a building services contractor, facilities management organisation or similar
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own.
You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £60,000 (DOE) and a benefit scheme including 25 days holidays.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jojo on 07702456880. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.