Reporting to the technical team leader, a Senior Engineer duties include but are not limited to:
· Leading the provision of technical reports with assistance from technicians and/or less experienced members of the team, as required, working on a wide range of multi-disciplinary projects;
· Identifying and developing more complex design solutions;
· Working reliably as part of a technical team to provide high quality service offer to our clients;
· Taking responsibility for delivering more complex tasks, modelling, calculations or drawings to support Project Managers, and training less experienced team members to do so;
· Act as Project Manager to successfully deliver technical work stages and their associated deliverables, and supporting Project Managers who are coordinating larger schemes;
· Developing knowledge and understanding of project financial management;
· Demonstrating consistently high levels of client care;
· Demonstrating good communications skills internally with project teams and externally to clients;
· Attending or leading meetings with the client or third parties in relation to project matters;
· Development of company business and working with other teams to achieve company targets;
· Highways Design (Section 38 & 278);
· Swept Path Analysis;
· Drainage Design (Section 104, 106 and 185);
· Hydraulic design (piped networks and SuDS design)
The candidate will be confident in the use of the following software packages:
· AutoCAD 2D
· PDS or Civil 3D desirable
For more information about this role, apply today and one of the team will be in contact to discuss further details.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.