Senior Electrical Engineer & Health and Safety Consultant
I am currently recruiting for a well established leading Consultancy with several UK offices, my client have a fantastic reputation within the industry and are keen to recruit knowledgeable and experienced Engineers who are able to win, execute, build and maintain strong relationships.
I am looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer & Health and Safety Consultant.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
You will undertake engineering and health and safety work including:
- Expert witness cases
- Seminars and learning and development
You will provide support to the business generally by:
- Managing your own work load
- Supporting business development initiatives
- Supporting and mentoring (as the case may be) more junior members of the company
- Prepare, analyse and draft consultancy and expert reports
- To deal wherever possible with client and third party enquiries and communications
- Attend all learning and development opportunities that are provided by the company
- To attend and participate in company meetings
- Understand the company, its capabilities and what makes it successful.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Be a high profile electrical engineer and health and safety professional with a strong ability to attract new clients and develop existing ones
- Be able to develop further work across the range of your specialist area and build on existing personal & company-wide contacts
- Have an existing valuable network capable of enhancing the business and reputation of the company generally, not just within own area of expertise
- Be able to enhance and support the growth of your specialist practice area.
- Build on experience working within the UK legal and insurance sectors as an expert witness in workplace plant, equipment and machinery matters
- Be highly credible, professional and engaging
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to tight deadlines
- Able to work independently or as part of a collegiate team
- Have excellent communication skills across all media
- Company pension (after 3 months - auto enrolment) 5%
- Private healthcare (after completion of 6m probation),
- Death in service (2x) and bonus (structured to reward billings, company performance and cultural behaviours independently).
For more information contact Nicole Durham.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.