Barker Ross in Northampton is activity recruiting for a Senior Driving and logistics Recruitment Consultant based in Northampton.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Identify new business opportunities within your specialist sector
- Develop and sustain relationships with clients and candidates
- Source outstanding candidates for our clients
- Manage an end to end recruitment process.
- Develop the Barker Ross Logistics brand
Successful candidates will receive:
- Market leading remuneration package including uncapped commission
- Benefit package that includes Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance and Rewards Programme
- Training and Personal Development programme
- Career Development
Candidates will have at least one year experience within recruitment, a proven track record of developing new business and will be high achiever in your current organisation. motivation and passion to develop your recruitment career further.
This is an exciting time to join Barker Ross Logistics, you will be joining a dynamic and fast paced office environment that has an outstanding culture.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.