Senior Customer Service Advisor/ Training support Officer - Cambridge, CB2
Barker Ross is currently recruiting for a Senior Customer Service Advisor/ Training support Officer to work in Cambridge on a temporary basis.
Start - 14/01/2019
End - 03/05/2019
Hours of work - Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.15pm
Rate of pay:
PAYE - £15phr
Ltd - £18.25
Senior Customer Service Advisor/ Training support Officer job Purpose:
To effectively provide a high quality advice, information and transactional service to customers covering a wide range of services provided by the Council through telephone, electronic and face-to-face channels. Assist the team leader in guiding, coaching, mentoring and training team members. To handle more specialist enquiries as designated.
Main duties include:
- To have expert knowledge of and experience with Council Tax, Housing Benefit and the Council Tax Reduction scheme
- Participate in a rota to cover the general reception desk, front service desks and telephone work stations, providing cover across the service centre as daily demand requires.
- Access administrative systems in Council Departments to answer questions and to limit repeat contacts from the customer by proactively checking for outstanding outbound communications from City Council departments
- Assist in training/mentoring of new staff giving advice and guidance as required
- In addition to answering general enquiries and complaints, assist customers/clients to resolve more in-depth, or specialist enquiries
Please note, you must have experience with council tax or housing benefit.
If you are interested in the Senior Customer Service Advisor/ Training support Officer role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.