Senior Contracts Manager
An exiting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Contracts Manager - Retail fit out -Up to £55k + fully expensed car and package DOE.
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading retail and commercial interior fit out contractors who pride themselves in providing first class services to their clients. The company is based in Nottinghamshire and are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and self motivated professional to manage multiple projects across the UK.
- As a Senior Contract Manager you will be reporting direct to the Contracts Director
- You will be responsible for the contracts department, taking the lead role in the management of all site operations
- You will be responsible for managing a variance of fast-track projects with values ranging from £10k-£2'000'000, using and managing only subcontracted labour.
- You will responsible for programme management, coordination with internal departments and external suppliers
- Provide support on site to the subcontracting team ensuring full health and safety compliance
- You will ensure the delivery of the project meets the clients expectations of quality, service, cost programme and work closely with the surveying team to ensure deadlines are met.
- You will work as part of larger proactive management team to enhance the company's reputation.
To be successful in this role,
- Have extensive fit out contract management experience; ideally within the retail sector with a construction background preferably Joinery, Drylining, Partitioning and Plastering
- Have experience managing multiple contracts using subcontractor labour and you would have been responsible for full health and safety compliance.
- Be flexible to work unsociable hours when dictated by our clients and be willing to manage sites throughout the UK, which will involve considerable travel.
- Be self motivated, have a positive attitude and a have professional and considerate approach to your work
- Be a good communicator, having basic IT skills and willing to work within a close team environment to achieve results.
What's on offer?
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £55000 (DOE), a fully expensed company car, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and various benefits.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Mark on 07808628040 or 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.