- Financial & Commercial Awareness
- Previous Account management
- Category management knowledge
- Grow and develop sales in line with the business strategy
- Development strong relationships and partnerships with our customer contacts
- Liaise closely with the category manager to build a strong knowledge of our existing and proposed product ranges underpinned by a marketing plan for the account
- Review the success of each promotion for future promotional planning measure against the original justification
- Work closely with NPD to ensure viable products are developed that are profitable for the business.
- Robust Interpersonal skills
- Good analytical ability
- Motivates, inspires and develops staff
- Delegates and ensures staff accountability - involves others in decision making
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.