Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for Senior Care Assistants based in Felixstowe and Ipswich to work in a nursing home rated "Outstanding".
Night shifts and day shifts available.
Below is a brief description of duties that you will undertake as a support worker.
* Provide care and support to to the elderly
* Participate in activities out in the local and wider communities
* Participate in team meetings.
* Complete all relevant paperwork to good standard
* Adhere to Health and Safety compliance in the respite unit
The ideal candidate for the Senior Care Worker role will need to be:
* NVQ 2/3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
* Experienced in working Residential Childcare setting
* Experience in Complex care
* Flexibility to work shifts
* Someone who is looking to make a difference to peoples lives
* Local to Ipswich or Felixstowe
If you are looking to make a difference in peoples lives this is a fantastic opportunity.
Our Client will give continued support and training and encourage Career progression.
Our client has a number of vacancies, Permanent night shifts and day shifts available.
They also offer free DBS check along with continued training and support.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.