Barker Ross are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Care Assistant with NVQ Level 3 or Advanced Diploma in Health and Social Care to join our client at their Nursing and Residential Home based in Gamston.
If you have previous experience of caring for the elderly as well as previous experience in Health and Social Care and would like an immediate interview please apply today!
As a Senior Care Assistant you will be:
- Coordinating a team of Care Assistants at a Nursing Home based in Gamston
- Taking responsibility for the delivering the highest possible level of care
- Assisting residents who need help with washing, dressing, bathing and toileting
- Encouraging each resident within their capabilities to be as independent as possible
- To assist residents with their mobility and in the use of mobility aids and personal equipment
- Maintaining daily written reports on residents where appropriate
- Assisting with mealtimes by setting tables and trays, serving the food and assisting the residents with feeding if required
- Involved in the activities and outings with residents
The Senior Care Assistant will promote and ensure the good reputation of the Nursing home
Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties
Notify the Home Manager of any incidents that take place
Ensure the security of the Care Home is maintained at all times
Arrive suitably on time for all shifts and let your line manager suitably in advance if you are unable to attend a shift
Use your experience of caring for the elderly to ensure a positive environment for residents
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Health and Social Care
- Experience of administering medication
- NVQ Level 3 or Advanced Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Experience of caring for the elderly
- Able to travel to Gamston
- The right candidate will be offered personally tailored training
- Free learning and development
- This opportunity is also an excellent springboard for anyone looking to develop a career within nursing and residential homes
- The client is interested in candidates that are looking to personally develop and there are opportunities for those who want to progress in their career
Our client offer excellent rewards and benefits to their staff along with a competitive salary and free training!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.