Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for Senior Care Assistants for a home based in Arnold. You will be working day shifts.
- To co-ordinate the team of Care Assistants
- Take responsibility for the delivering the highest possible level of care
- To participate in the working rota's, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays as necessary, delivering the highest level of care.
- To assist residents who need help with washing, dressing, bathing and toileting.
- To encourage each residents within their capabilities to be as independent as possible.
- To assist residents with their mobility and in the use of mobility aids and personal equipment.
- To maintain daily written reports on residents where appropriate.
- Assist with mealtimes by setting tables and trays, serving the food and assisting the residents with feeding if required.
- To be involved in the activities and outings with residents.
- Promote and ensure the good reputation of the Care home.
- Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties.
- Notify the Home Manager of any incidents that take place.
- Ensure the security of the Care Home is maintained at all times
- Arrive suitably on time for all shifts and let your line manager suitably in advance if you are unable to attend a shift.
The right candidate will be offered personally tailored training. Opportunities are available to increase your training with recognised qualifications and promotions within our team.
This opportunity is also an excellent springboard for anyone looking to develop a career within nursing and residential homes. The client is interested in candidates that are looking to personally develop and there are opportunities for those who want to progress in their career.
The right candidate will have two years experience of care within a nursing setting and a NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care is highly desirable. Previous Senior Care Assistant expierence is desirable.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.