Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to join there GOOD Residential Care Home based in Market Harborough, the home specializes in delivering excellent person centered care to the Elderly with Dementia and Mobility Issues.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Senior Care Assistant who is wanting to join our GOOD Residential Care Home based in Brigg for multiple shifts a week working 7:30am - 19:30pm and the opportunity to do overtime, this is a permanent position.
Below is a brief list of the tasks you will carry out as a Senior Support Worker:
* Provide a safe environment for the Elderly
* Assist with personal care at all times
* You must show compassion to both residents and visitors
* Accompany Residents on external appointments
* Provide full support to manager to ensure the shifts are smooth
The ideal candidate for a Senior Care Assistant will need:
* Must have experience caring for Elderly Residents with Dementia
and Mobility Issues
* Must have an NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social
* Be able to commute to and from Brigg
* Have experience within a Residential Care Home
A few benefits of working with this company are as follows:
* Excellent starting salary
* The opportunity to work within a CQC rated OUTSTANDING Care Home
* Ongoing training
* Opportunities to progress
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.