Senior Care Assistant
Salary: £10.00 - £10.25ph
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant, for our client based in Southampton, the role is based in 40 bedded Nursing, Dementia and Residential care home.
- Offer the highest standard of Person Centred Care to all of the Residents within the home
- Work alongside the other staff within the home which includes: Management, Nursing staff and other care staff
- Encourage good community relationships and provide support in the community
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required
- Assist with all aspects of personal care required for the Residents within the home
- Updating care plans and liaising with other staff and supporting management
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the home manager
- Support residents to actively contribute to the running of their own home and provide a safe and comfortable environment
- To contact and support individuals to access appropriate agencies for practical, emotional and health advice e.g. Dentist, GP
Experience in working with people with Dementia
Full UK drivers licence ( not essential)
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
Experience in Moving & Handling
Excellent starting salary
Discount Voucher Scheme
Career development opportunities
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call Ben on 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.