Senior Administrator - Solihull, B36
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Senior Administrator to work on a temporary contract in Solihull.
Hours of work - 8.45am - 5.20pm
Rate of pay: £9.55phr
Contract Length - 10/06/2019 - 31/08/2019
Department - Environmental services
Senior Administrator role:
- Being the first point of contact for the public and all other service users to deal with all enquiries and requests for services provided by Environmental Services.
- To process requests for services from customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Effective resolution of customer complaints escalating issues to the relevant Team Leader/Manager as appropriate.
- Collating and inputting service data onto spreadsheets and data bases.
- Assisting the Environmental Services Team with management and stakeholder liaison meetings, by arranging and planning meetings and attending to record meeting outcomes.
- Assisting with financial monitoring by creating, populating and updating spreadsheets and databases with information provided by the Environmental Services Team.
- General administrative duties including typing of letters, minutes of meetings and reports. Filing both electronic and paper systems.
If you are interested in the Senior Administrator role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.