Senior Administrator - Nottingham, NG3
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Senior Administrator to work on a temporary contract in Nottingham.
Hours of work - 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday
Rate of pay: £9.76phr
Contract Length - 08/04/2019 - 08/05/2019
Department - Healthcare
Senior Administrator role:
- Maintaining confidentiality and sensitive nature of some of the work
- Assist with developing and updating work programmes
- Organise meetings, take minutes in a timely manner
- Diary management
- Arranging travel and accommodation when required
- Organising information, receiving and sending information (linked to the evaluation of the programme)
- Some tracking of financial movement
- Arranging payment of invoices; ordering stationery etc.
- General administrative tasks - filing, photocopying, taking calls and conveying messages
- Coordinating the central hub - team and steering group activity
- Product design and delivery (i.e. packs, communications, information and update sheets, standard PowerPoint/publisher, business out lines and within set deadlines
If you are interested in the Senior Administrator, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.