Senior Accountant - Solihull, B91
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Senior Accountant to work on a temporary contract in Solihull.
Hours of work - 37 hours a week
Rate of pay: £21.18phr
Contract Length - 05/05/2019 - 03/09/2019
Senior Accountant role:
- To deliver corporate financial requirements in line with internal and external regulations and timescales.
- To play a key role in the co-ordination of the financial forecast reporting.
- To apply technical expertise/professional analysis to high level problem resolution, using consistent technical judgement to guide decision making.
- To provide high-level technical expertise or professional advice, to maintain and/or develop systems and processes to support compliance with the relevant legislation and statutory duties and to facilitate the delivery of effective services.
- To assist in the monitoring and recording of the service teams output against performance targets and to take any corrective action as required.
- To assist in the provision of core financial revenue and capital forecasts - salaries, income and contracts.
- Provide balance sheet monitoring and control where appropriate.
Previous experience working for the local government is an advantage.
You must provide a copy of your current DBS for this role.
If you are interested in the Senior Accountant, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.