Established in 1988, over the past 29 years Barker Ross has built an enviable reputation of recruiting blue and white collar staff to the Manufacturing, Logistics & Transport sectors. We are one of the UK's fastest growing recruiters with 12 offices and over 200 employees having seen our turnover increase 3 fold in the past 3 years.
Due to strategic growth and recent contract wins we are currently looking to recruit a Senior Account Manager to be based in our Milton Keynes office
On a day to day basis you will:
- Develop and sustain relationships with clients and candidates
- Manage your resourcing team
- Source outstanding candidates for our clients
- Manage our clients vacancy flow to ensure supply to demand
- Develop the Barker Ross brand
Successful candidates will receive:
- Market leading remuneration package including uncapped commission
- Benefit package that includes Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance and Rewards Programme
- Training and Personal Development programme
- Career Development
This is an exciting time to join Barker Ross, successful candidates will have at least 3 years experience within a temporary recruitment resourcing role , a proven track record of key account management plus the motivation and passion to develop your recruitment career further.
For more information on this role please call Tanya Lyons on 01908 695959 or email your CV
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.