SEN Coordinator - Islington, London, N1
Barker Ross is currently recruiting for a SEN Coordinator to work on a temporary basis in Islington.
The role will involve working alongside and supporting SEN Key Workers , Senior Management and Health professionals in putting together Education Health and Care Plans.
This will involve
- Managing a large volume of requests which are submitted to the Local Authority
- Quality assuring documents,
- Editing and formatting plans, sending off requests for advise to multiple agencies and health and social care professionals
- Following up on advise
- Keeping on top of multiple deadlines
- Provide verbal and written updates on cases
- Keeping information safe by adhering to GDPR at all times.
The successful candidate will need to be extremely organised and work well under pressure. You would need to work well using own initiative as well as having excellent experience of using outlook, adobe acrobat/Pro, Excel and Word.
Rate of pay:
Hours of work:
9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
17/12/2018 - 22/03/2019
You would need to provide a copy of your current DBS.
If you are interested in the SEN Coordinator role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.