My Client is a reliable established family run business. They have been making about 1400 acres of quality haylage on the farm since 1996 and have earned a reputation for delivering consistency within their product.
The require 2 to 3 Harvest workers to:
- Operate John Deer Tractors and the Bale wrapping machine, during the forthcoming busy harvest season
- Generally field based, a UK driving license is essential due to some public highways work
- You will be fully trained on their machinery- working as part of an experienced team
- You must be aware that at time's you may have to lift the rolls of polythene for the Baler Wrapper Machine - this can be up to 20KG
- Hours of work are as per usual harvest hours and can be up to 12 hours per day
Please send your CV in the first instance....
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.