School Caretaker required in Hackney, East London
Interviews taken place from Monday 18th March 2019
Barker Ross Recruitment are working with a School in East London that require a Caretaker to provide general maintenance around the School premises.
Ideally you would be self-motivated and conscientious as your responsibilities as a Caretaker involve careful organisational skills and you will be required to act as a key holder.
General responsibilities may involve:
- Lock and unlock the School and carry out security checks on the building
- Carry out and record statutory checks and help maintain Health and Safety records
- Maintenance of property and grounds
- Monitor site stocks
- Carry out DIY jobs
- Various roles involving health and safety knowledge
- First aid administration
- Classroom organisation (Tables and Chairs)
- Market Rate Salary + Benefits
- Personal and professional development through Barker Ross
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Brilliant East London location with terrific transport links
- Gratification from sharing your expertise and experience
Barker Ross is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.