- Safely and effectively schedule staff both direct and contractors in the region.
- Fully utilise all of the resources and updating scheduling tools or any new scheduling systems.
- Operate work management tools (GPS), SAP and PC systems to assist with the issuing and completion of work.
- Raise and process purchase orders using SAP, including the generation of management reports.
- Provide regular feedback to the Field Engineers and Field Staff Supervisors.
- Take and resolve telephone queries from internal and external customers.
- Liaise with other members of staff as necessary to ensure effective working in the Regional Office
- Support with the investigation of customer complaints
- Record and co-ordinate Electricity Generated Standards
- Scheduling the compliance with Guaranteed Standards of Performance and monitoring jeopardy reports.
- Record annual leave and other absence
- Liaise with contractors to ensure compliance with the New Roads and Street Works Act
- Raising or requesting Street Works Notices and Permits as appropriate
- Work as a team with the Delivery & Business Service Administrators, Field Staff Supervisors and Field Engineers to ensure staff are effectively scheduled and fully utilised.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Be reactive in the event of an emergency
- Schedule staff effectively to keep overtime to a minimum
- Liaise with Field Staff in at timely fashion to ensure our customers are given up to date information regarding their jobs
- Liaison with customers where appropriate to make appointments and provide updates on progress with jobs
- Effective scheduling of resources to minimise impact of customer complaints
- Update SAP in a timely manner
- Raise purchase orders when required in a timely manner
- Ensure the scheduling systems are are updated regularly to ensure there is good visibility of all staff
- Attend monthly Team Briefs
- Management of days lost through sickness and accidents
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to learn a variety of systems
- Team player
- Flexible attitude to work and working hours
- Self motivated and a passion to succeed
- Ability to work good working relationships with internal staff and external partners
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- A Level 3 City & Guilds 2322 certificate in Electrical Technology Engineering would be an advantage
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.