Exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator to join a well established company who specialise in vehicle management.
Purpose of the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join the Sales Support Team. You will assist in day to day administrative tasks whilst maintaining elevated levels of customer service. You will be responsible for ordering a wide range of vehicles for our clients. One of the main tasks will involve arranging their new vehicle deliveries, whilst dealing with all associated financial paperwork.
· To forge and maintain strong relationships with our customers
· Ordering vehicles with our dealer network for both personal and business customers
· Arranging all financial documentation in accordance with the customers contract
· Dealing with new vehicle deliveries, cherished plates and charge points
· Arranging tracker installations, vehicle graphics and racking installation
· Dealing with customer enquiries via email and telephone
· To ensure all paperwork is accurate before being processed by the accounts department
· Performing a wide range of office and administrative tasks whilst working closely with the SME and Consumer Sales and Account Management team
· Providing our clients with regular updates on their vehicle orders
Skills and Experience
· Experience in the Motor Trade (Preferable not essential)
· Strong organisation skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to prioritise workload
· High attention to detail
· Flexible working approach
· Professional attitude
· Punctual & reliable
· Experience with successfully meeting deadlines
Salary: £18,000 basic plus performance bonus OTE £20,000 - £25,000.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8.30am -6pm
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.