Barker Ross are recruiting for purchase/ sales ledger assistant to work with our Client in Wellingborough on a 6 month contract.
As park of your role your general Functions and Tasks will involve:
- Maintaining supplier details
- Coding purchase invoices and enter information onto SAP computer system
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Chasing customer payments
- Inputting orders, verifying POD's and issuing invoices
- EDI systems - processing customer requirements
- Credit Control
- Answering the Telephone/Covering Reception
- General Admin Duties
Entry Qualifications, Experience and skills:
- Working knowledge of accounting computer systems (SAP desirable).
- Good attention to detail.
- Good Written and oral communication skills.
- Good PC skills, word and excel are essential.
- Excellent Organisational and planning skills.
Please call Northampton office 01604 634479 for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.