Our client based just outside of Gainsborough is one of the UK's largest manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and food supplements that are supplied into many of Europe's leading brands. Due to rapid expansion and a consistent growth year on year, they are now seeking a Sales Representative to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
The hours of work are 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday each week with a basic salary of £19,000 per annum, along with a KPI structure that will be confirmed.
With a great culture and office atmosphere, the team is made up of strong skill set and expertise. Our client is now looking for more enthusiastic, positive and talented team members to join a rapidly growing company to support business development for new and existing customers.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales management
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI's
- Generating monthly sales performance reports
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company CRM system
- Creating quotations and sending out to customers following a sale
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team
- Following up on leads generated by other departments
The successful candidate:-
- A can do attitude is a must with great determination to achieve set targets
- Track record of achieving KPI's and targets
- Previous experience in a sales role for another company
- The ability to use own initiative in identifying new leads and opportunities
- Self motivated and organised individual
- Outgoing with ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds
- An excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- Effective team player
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent approach towards colleagues and peers
- Must have own transport
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.