Exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a well established company who specialise in high performance machines.
As a sales executive your job primarily is to sell the company's products. You are also responsible for finding and winning new customers as well as maintaining and growing existing customer accounts.
The day to day tasks will include but are not limited to:
· The day to day tasks will include but are not limited to:
· Email enquiries
· Telephone enquiries
· Pro-active sales calls - utilising Lead Forensics
· Establishing new business
· Quotation follow up
· Bold chat
· Export enquiries
· Being responsible for taking the quotation to an order and following through to despatch, keeping the customer informed of any delays etc
· Demonstrating and presenting products in the showroom
· Maintaining accurate records
· Attending trade exhibitions when required
· Reviewing sales performance
· Meeting monthly and annual sales targets
· Experience of working within a similar role essential
· Excellent communications and customer service skills over the phone and face to face
· Excellent organisational and all round admin skills
· Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a busy team
· A proficient multi-tasker
· A knowledge of Sales pad would be advantageous
· Motivation and drive to hit sales targets
Hours of work;
Monday-Friday 8-5pm 30 mins lunch
28days holiday plus statutory
Annual pay review
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.