A market leading hire organisation that specialises in surveying equipment has an excellent opportunity for a sales representative, to join a very successful depot. This national business has 45 years of operation and is continually ranked in the top three firms of their kind within the UK. They operate a network of 170+ branches which are strategically located, maximising revenues combined with a reputation of reliability and expertise within the sector. To be successful in the position of sales rep, it is required that you are skilled and experienced in the following areas:
The role will include (but not limited to)
- Must be able to drive and willing to travel from Gloucester to Swindon to Bristol type areas
- Must offer a proven track record of sales within the surveying industry, or construction in general
- Based out of Yate
- Maintaining and Increasing Hire, Sales and Repair business of Survey & Safety Equipment within targeted area
- Achieving and exceeding all targets set by Sales Manager
- Booking of Meetings with existing / potential clients
- Daily management of existing and all new potential clients
- Survey and Safety lead generation
- On site Demonstrations of all equipment
- Weekly reporting to Sales Manager
- Attending Exhibitions where necessary
- Use all sales tools provided to maximize business
- Working within a team, as well as under own initiative
- Demonstrating time management through daily productivity
If you are a proven sales rep and looking to work for one of the UK's finest tool, surveying and equipment hire companies, offering exceptional career opportunities, training and financial reward, then please don't hesitate in forwarding an up to date CV at your earliest convenience.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.