Our client is the UK's largest manufacturer of flexible packaging and an opportunity has recently become available to join their forever expanding team as a Sales Office Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis. The hours of work are 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute break for lunch.
The Sales Office Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth internal running of existing and new business which includes quotations and order processing along with general customer requirements and account liaison.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Processing and follow through of orders placed
- Responding to customer requirements with quotations and all relevant requests
- Follow up of quotations and pro-active account liaison
- Process and follow through of customer complaints
- Deal with customer visits as and when required
- Assisting with company promotions such as exhibitions, mail shots and marketing as necessary
- Ensure maintenance and continuously update the quotation follow up system
- Cover for General Sales Manager and other seniors in all areas as far as possible in their absence
- Any other reasonable duties requested by management
In order to be considered for this role you must be computer literate and have a working knowledge of using Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel and Outlook. Ideally, you will also have experience working in a similar role.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.