Sales Ledger Manager
Location: North West London
Salary: £80k (depending on experience)
Our client, a well-established Healthcare company based in North West London, are looking to appoint a Financial Controller on a Full Time, Permanent basis. You will ideally be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and possess solid experience as a Financial Controller.
The key purpose of this new role is to ensure a rigorous focus on the Sales Ledger/Credit Control function through the leadership of the Sales Ledger team and effective management of the data entry function, accuracy and timeliness of invoices and proper allocation of remittances. The role involves maintaining and updating policies, procedures and processes to ensure completeness of revenue and the management of the Sales Ledger function.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Overall responsibility of the Sales Ledger function and supporting the team in their roles by attending to; Weekly 1-1 meetings, monthly team meetings and bi-annual performance reviews
- Leading the Sales Control function; Ensuring that policies are strictly followed regarding Sales, assisting with procurement/tendering process and account set up ensuring all client details including admissions, discharges, billings etc. are correct
- Oversee billing activities and ensure that all necessary steps are in place to eliminate unreported revenue and ensure completeness, investigate and resolve any inconsistencies and errors
- Cash postings
- Reconciliation of the Sales Ledger and Sales Control accounts as well Reconciliation of all Income bank accounts and Personal Allowance bank account
- Meet all reporting deadlines as advised by Financial Controller
- Develop and maintain new administrative systems and procedures with assistance from the Financial Controller and Finance Systems PM
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Sales Ledger/Credit Control Management is essential, care sector experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience in managing a small team, and working within a diverse finance team
- Proven accounting skills
- Good knowledge of Sales Ledger, Invoicing, Credit Control, Collections Accounting and General Ledger Accounting
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills with an interest in dealing with customers
- Effective communication and experience working in a diverse team environment
- MS Office knowledge, with at least an intermediate level in Excel (pivots, vlookups, complex formula)
- Experience with Coldharbour, Caresys, Sage 200 or Sage X3 is desirable
Does this sound like you?
If this position sounds of interest, please apply now! Alternatively, call Michelle @ Barker Ross on 0116 204 2608 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.