Barkerross is recruiting for a Hire Co-ordinator for our well established client in Luton,
This is a temporary position which is starting on the 3rd of December and will continue for 6 weeks,
The working hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00,
It is essential the candidate has experience in finance and sales,
The key job responsibilities are as follows:
Taking telephone enquiries from GTC for sales and hire.
* Completion of quotations for sales and repairs.
* Allocating new hire to depot network.
* Sales, hire and order tracking.
* Process and planning of successful sales.
* Raising sales hire and stock orders / contracts.
* Arranging GTC swap-out schedules.
* Support fleet team to ensure equipment is available for swap out schedule and allocated.
* Update depot network on agreed equipment swap outs dates.
* Administration of GTC fleet & hire contract on Syrinx.
* Providing Technical support for GTC gangs
* Tracking of GTC equipment breakdowns and liaising with depot network to ensure these are resolved within agreed KPI's.
* Maintain records to ensure accurate reporting of all KPI's and customer complaints.
If you are interested in this role, call ALEX on 0115 8960888!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.