Our client, a busy automotive dealership based in Lincoln is currently looking for a Sales Executive to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to achieve agreed sales target for the new and/or used vehicles, contribute to the development plans, policies and procedures as required and to ensure achievement of all sales tasks in a smooth and timely manner.
Additional duties will include:-
- To be aware at all times of the whole company objectives relative to sales department budgets, targets and campaigns both in terms of profitability and volume
- Use the necessary skills and resources to achieve targets set by both management and the manufacturer in all areas of the department
- Actively follow up and prospect customers in order to maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- Maximise every profit opportunity with each customer and to ensure that each customer is provided with the opportunity to make an informed decision relative to their purchase
- To be aware of and commit to maintaining the highest level of industry knowledge through manufacture training programs and all available resources
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors
- Handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure that they are resolved to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and to meet company requirements
- Provide reports as required on all sales activities including follow-up, prospecting, sales presentations, new clients etc. and to ensure accurate sales forecasts where possible
- Maintain adequate records of all sales activities
- Completion of sales and financial paperwork
The successful candidate must have previous experience working in a similar role and will be fully proficient on Microsoft Office programs to include Excel, Word and Outlook.
Basic salary - £19,000 per annum with OTE of £40,000 per annum.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.