Barker Ross is currently looking for a sales executive for our client, one of the Midlands leading providers of maintenance to the utility industry based in Ilkeston.
The role will be Monday to Friday working 9am - 5pm, may have to be flexible if required.
Current targets areas in the business cover : Electrical, Telecommunication, Water and Drainage, Traffic Management and Aggregate Recycling for utility companies and large corporates as tier one contractor.
Knowledge of the trades and civil sector is desired but not essential as full training can be provided on the job.
Key areas of the role:
- Cold calling and building existing client relationships through face to face and telephone communication
- Price negotiations
- Working on development of all contracts and one off projects through cold calling, client development, client awareness of services
- Maintaining the company on potential tender lists,
- Maintaining customer database
- Visiting potential and current customers to develop relationships for further contracts with producing relevant weekly and monthly reports
Salary is between £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, potential of a company car is negotiable upon interview also.
If you are interested please call Luke on 0115 8960888 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.