An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Marketing Administrator for a well established heating contractor based in Buckingham.
To carry out the duties shown below, contacting potential customers and presenting company's products and services in order to maximise sales. To maximise client base and develop contacts to produce high quality leads and to provide high level sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Carry out sales quotation follow up calls
- Enhancing Social Media profile eg Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Updating Website Newsflashes
- Use of Glenigan's software to generate and enhance leads
- Lead generating
- Appointment setting
- Meeting targets
- Organise sales meetings and site visits for Directors
- Market research
- Produce sales references
- Receive and action incoming sales calls
- Attend exhibitions, if required
- Input, update and edit enquiry/customer/supplier records on bespoke computer sales software package
- Issue sales brochures and technical literature
- Send sales letters as appropriate
Hours of work;
If you would like to apply for this position please email yoru CV or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.