Barker Ross are recruiting for a Sales Advisor in the Ashford area on a 3 Month (Temp to Perm) contract based on either 25 or 30 hours per week at a rate of £8.54ph, to develop profitable sales growth through existing and prospect customers and to meet and exceed sales and quality targets.
Key accountabilities of this position include (but are not limited to);
- To develop profitable sales growth of the companies range of products/services by meeting/exceeding set sales targets.
- Using effective planning to initiate and accept customer orders by telephone.
- Develop sound knowledge of customer's needs, competitor activity and the company's products/resources.
- Respond to customer complaints/enquiries
- Plan workload efficiently and effectively.
Successful candidates must be able to cover all of the below for this position;
- IT Literate.
- Excellent Verbal Communication.
- Ability to work in pressured time critical environment.
- Literate & Numerate.
- Customer facing skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Food Knowledge (desirable)
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.