Our client, a busy automotive dealership based in Lincoln is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis working 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
You will be required to work alongside the Sales Executives to ensure all paperwork is up to date.
Duties will include:-
- Checking the progress of factory orders and making regular update calls
- Liaising with suppliers and other dealers to track the progress of new cars
- Coordinate preparation of customer orders with the service department
- Manage customers pre-collection documentation including finance, insurance, taking payment and also taxing the vehicle
- Arranging handover dates of new cars
- Creating invoices and setting up warranties
This is a very busy role and the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate previous experience working in a similar role as well as a can do attitude. You will also be required to have a flexible approach to working hours, holiday and sickness cover where needed and you will also need to demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Experience of using Kerridge system is also required.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.