Exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator and Customer Service Advisor to join a well established company on a permanent basis.
The role: Accurate order processing, coordination with production and supply chain departments leading to right first time right on time delivery to the customer. Good potential for growth within the role for a candidate with the motivation to progress.
Specific tasks include:
· Process, contract review and progress customer orders and schedules
· Identify parts shortages and update orders and schedules accordingly
· Administer order changes on internal systems and communicate with customers
· Enter significant information, activities and actions daily in the contacts database
· Answer telephone calls and take customer orders and payments
· Build relationships with existing and new accounts
· Logging customer complaints on internal systems and follow up to completion.
Hours of work:
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.