Sales Account Executive
In this position, I am looking for an Sales Account Executive to look after existing accounts in the
On-Trade (bars /restaurants /hotels). All candidates will have the opportunity to grow with in the company and fulfil a senior position, to manage future employees.
This role will be responsible for building new distribution, driving existing sales and increasing brand awareness in the on-trade. The ideal candidate will have the ability to operate strategically as well as operating
in a real time environment.
- Nurturing relationships with existing accounts, activating the brand, undertaking staff trainings,
master classes, incentives, events and promotions. This will require close coordination with
the marketing team and consistent venue visits.
- Responsibility for managing the operational relationship with key wholesale contacts. Developing
plans at both head office & regional level in line with customer / sector strategy
- Have an ongoing robust contact strategy plan across National and Regional Wholesale for all key
- Tactically support the commercial objectives of the On-Trade and Route to Market sector
- Lead the sales, development and brand positioning of Double Dutch within wholesaler & current accounts
- Making sure the brand is maximised within the current accounts and marketing guidelines are adhered to.
- Driving distribution for the full Double Dutch range with a focus on becoming pouring mixer
- Ensuring the relevant listing status and menu presence in its accounts - including responsibility for
financial and non-financial support
- Gaining additional distribution among wholesalers, independent retailers, speciality outlets and hospitality
- Implementing staff incentives and monitoring/analysing results
- Build promotional plans with wholesalers to ensure Double Dutch has the strongest promotional participation across categories & outperforms the competition across all key commercial metrics.
Desired Candidate Attributes and Experience:
- On-trade experience
- Cocktail making / bartending experience (not obliged)
- Strong knowledge of the food service industry, with existing industry contacts
- Self-starting, being able to roll up the sleeves and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Commercial expertise
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Analytical and numerate
- Organisational Ability
- Strong Time Management skills
- Computer literate
- Passionate and motivated to communicate Double Dutch' brand in a creative and enthusiastic way
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.