Barker Ross Health and Social care are looking for nurses to carry out the following:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements as per each specialit
- Providing pre- and post-operative care or Care according to each speciality
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures and other relevant clinical observations according to speciality
- Record keeping
- Supervising junior staff
- Organising and prioritising workloads
- Providing personal care and emotional support to patients and relatives
- Flexible hours available both full time and part time
- Encourages and promoting independence.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.