Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse for our Client based in the Leicestershire area on a permanent basis,
The home in based in a quiet residential area of Leicester. It's made up of four separate houses that are all well-designed to care for individuals with a wide range of needs. They provide personal 24-hour care and support to all our residents, whatever their care needs may be. At the home their equipped to offer nursing dementia care, as well as general nursing, residential and palliative care.
- Day to day personal care, ensuring residents needs are identified and met
- Administration of medications supported by accurate documentation
- Supporting care assistants and support workers in their daily duties to ensure the highest possible standards of care are achieved
- Work as part of multi disciplinary team to optimise resident care and progress
- Ensuring optimum care is maintained by managing care plans and risk assessments
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to residents, their friends and families
- Promote residents independence by establishing patient care goals, monitoring and reviewing progression and adapting appropriately
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Nursing Qualification, RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Valid NMC Pin with no restrictions on nursing practice
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Genuine interest in working in a nursing home environment
- Ability to display initiative & work effectively in a team
- Enhanced DBS Check
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.