Barker Ross are recruiting for Front of House Catering staff for our client in Brixworth. You will be
required to " Prepare the restaurant in readiness for breakfast, lunch and evening services, along with ensuring a high level of customer service is applied at all times.
The shifts are Monday to Friday 8am to 17:30 - With 1 hour lunch. However Flexibility is key.
- To ensure that visitors receive excellent customer care and ensure they are always the first priority
- Setting up the restaurant ready for breakfast, lunch and evening services
- Serve customers and ensure the smooth running of the lunch and evening service
- Cleaning of the restaurant area
- Deliver hospitality requirements throughout other areas of the site
- Deliver restaurant promotion/service activities.
- Contribute to the undertaking of health and safety and hygiene schedules throughout the facility.
- Attend any training sessions where required.
- Assist with the organisation and co-ordination of any special internal and external services.
- Undertake any other reasonable requests as made by the Executive Chef or Food and Hospitality Manager
- Assist with the delivery of buffets
- Assist with special functions (this may require weekend work)
- Flexibility to support other areas and sites when required
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- A real people person
- A passion for fitness and well being
- Calm under pressure
- Time management
- Have a can do attitude and positive outlook
- Be passionate about food and always work to very high standard
Please call the Barker Ross Northampton office on 01604 634479 for more details - The role starts next week, interview this week.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.