- Implements and reviews policies, procedures and standards in the performance of support/care work duties, including Support/care planning, Equal opportunities, Health and Safety, Protection From Abuse, Risk Assessment and Maintenance reporting
- Accurate and objective identification of householders' needs for support or care
- To take on role of shift leader as and when required
- Effective and sensitive communication maintained with householders, staff members and managers and other agencies and services
- Implementation and compliance with legislation, CQC and local authority regulations
- Ensure Customer services standards met
- Evidence of effective key working: continuous needs assessment, risk assessment, support planning and review, team communication and recording systems (including planning householders holidays and liaison regarding changing care and support needs)
Support/Care Plan outcomes met, including behaviour management.
- Effective and empowering problem solving skills applied
- Evidence of a person centred, sensitive approach
- Established effective working rapport with all householders
- Ensure that service users are aware of the applicable policies and procedures and assist in making these accessible to them
- Ensure the provision of a stimulating environment which suits the emotional and physical well being of the individual householders
- Regularly monitoring individual householders well being whilst on shift.
- Effective liaison with colleagues
- Evidence of effective contribution to teamwork in the planning, organising and reviewing of individual and service needs.
- Maintains all service standards consistently
- Respectful and confidential handling of complaints and emergencies
- Evidence of skill teaching skills application
- Effective referral practice, understanding of internal and external support services
- Evidence of understanding and implementation of person centred tools for inclusion
- To assist in the organisation and implementation of regular PCP and IPP with householders
- Support Householders in the management of their finances
- Evidence of enabling approach to day to day living skills teaching (including house keeping, cooking, cleaning, personal care, medication, organisation of broadening circles of support)
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.