Residential Support Worker (Children and Young Adults)
Location: Rugby, Warwick
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Job type: Temp to Perm / Permanent
Hours: Full time
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Children and Young Adults Service who provide Integrated Residential services of Care and Therapy to young people with complex needs, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
There are a range of benefits available to staff, which include:
- additional annual leave to recognise 100% attendance
- childcare vouchers
- reduced rates healthcare cash plan
- employee assistance programme
- pensions advice line
- annual flu vaccination
- Star of the Month award
- long service awards
- Supporting young adults with learning disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviour
- Encourage good community relationships
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required
- Work shifts to the needs of the residents, including; weekends, sleep-ins and night cover
- Assist with all aspects of catering and domestic duties as required within a homely environment
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the home manager
- Support residents to actively contribute to the running of their home and provide a safe and comfortable environment
- To contact and support residents to access appropriate agencies for practical, emotional and health advice e.g. Dentist, GP
Must have 6 months experience within health and social care
Full UK drivers licence
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.